Fashion Week Live has added new features to allow global audiences to experience New York Fashion Week via livestreaming offering unparalled access to both Mercedes-Benz and MADE (from Milk Studios) events. What’s more, Fashion Week LIVE’s coverage now includes London, Milan And Paris.
Events covered include:
- Sneak preview (three weeks before TV broadcast) of the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- The British Fashion Awards
- Mercedes-Benz Miami SWIM
- Independent streams such as Caroline Herrera / AMEX and Michael Kors / All Access, All Angles.
- Plus fashion app reviews, interviews and articles on the intersection of fashion and music
The sites can be found at:
- New York Fashion Week Live (http://newyorkfashionweeklive.com, featuring MB, MADE and Independent Streams): February 6 – 13, 2014
- London Fashion Week Live (http://londonfashionweeklive.com): February 15 – 18, 2014
- Milan Fashion Week Live (http://milanfashionweeklive.com, featuring links to CameraModa): February 18 – 23, 2014
- Paris Fashion Week Live (http://parisfashionweeklive.com, featuring links to designer live streams) February 25 – March 5, 2014